Please Note: You are expected to provide the copy for your website. Our Website Team will provide lite copywriting assistance for SEO purposes (i.e. ensuring
your websites includes the right phrases and keywords for better search results). If you wish for our team to provide the copy for your site, you may request our
copywriting services (you will be provided with an estimate based on your project).
We design in English and Spanish!
- A 1-page template site (no navigation)
- Contact information
- 10 images (additional images and/or products will be charged at a per-product rare).
- 5 contact form fields
- 1000 words of content (provided by you or purchased separately).
– A call-to-action (ex. “Call today to get started!”)
Additional images and/or products will be charged at a per-product rate
Note: Our landing pages do not include a navigation menu or anchor links to other pages or sections on your website. If you would like a site with multiple pages and navigation, we recommend choosing one of our Up To site builds.
How long does the process take?
Each website is a custom build with a unique timeline based on your specific needs. The timelines provided below are estimates. Your actual timeline may vary.
- Landing pages – 5 business days.
- 5-Page Websites – 15 business days.
- 10 – Page Websites – 21 business days.
- Enterprise Websites (Advanced Functionality)*- 30+ business days.
*Custom booking systems, large e-commerce sites, courses/programs, custom sales funnels, text-marketing enabled sites, etc
What is included?
- Website buildout.
- SSL security as a result your website gets more security.
- Automatic core updates enabled.
- Daily site backups enabled,
- Malware scanning software. In other words protection against malware attacks
- Content assist (if icons and or images are not provided, our team will find appropriate stock images to use on your site).
- Basic on-site SEO.
- Up to 5 rounds of edits.
What about edits?
Once the Website Team has completed your project, you will receive an email requesting your approval. If you would like to request changes, simply select
“Decline” in the approval request. You will then be prompted to complete the Edit Request form where you will be able to describe your requested changes in
detail (via text and/or voice recording). Each website project includes up to 5 rounds of edits.
Depending on the website maintenance package purchased, edits requested after the final project has been approved may be subject to additional editing fees
What if I need to talk to someone during the process?
You will be able to communicate with the website team via chat throughout the project. Additionally, you will have a dedicated Success Partner who will be
available to discuss your needs via text, phone, and/or video
No you need more services?